I achieved some of my goals by, putting my photos of the lemon mug cake on to my laptop. I also edited my video I took of Paige, doing the cornrow braids. I made the video fast forwarded because the video is about 4 minutes long and I only want it to be around 1 minute because, if I have it any longer they might lose interest. It was also my very first time doing the cornrows Mexican braids. I also wrote out the recipe I used to make the Lemon Mug cake, Which I will be uploading on my website soon, probably tomorrow it will be completely uploaded, and I will have the picture on the blog as well. Something that didn't really go that well was, when I tried to send my pictures from my IPad on to my laptop, it took much longer than I thought. Next time I think instead of using Gmail to send the photos to my laptop, I am going to use Edmodo backpack, because lots of people have told me it is much faster to achieve the pictures of files. I have a good feeling where this project is going. Tomorrow I have some pretty exciting stuff I will be doing!
I achieved some of my goals by braiding Paiges hair while filming a tutorial. To achieve this I put my IPad
I achieved some of my goals so far by, writing my list of D.I.Y's that I think will be useful or fun to make towards our class. I also achieved a goal by looking at facts about Flubber and making the tutorial for "How to make Flubber" with 2 different ways of making it with 2 different main ingredients, so that way I make sure everyone can make it at home. There was a couple of things that went well during this process, one of them was making the second 'type' of Flubber with the liquid detergent, and another thing that went well was my D.I.Y to do list. One thing that didn't really go well was my tutorial, after recording it I realized a clip didn't get recorded so I had to re-do the whole video. Now I finished the whole video I had to re-record and I now need to edit it and upload. Also another thing that did not go well is, I cannot do more than 6 D.I.Y's because I only have 1 more week to finnish my project and it takes around 3 days to do all the research for that one D.I.Y, to make everything it needs to have to be on my blog, making the tutorial, editing the tutorial, printing out the ingredients and the pictures for the scrap book and experimenting.