I achieved some of my goals so far by, writing my list of D.I.Y's that I think will be useful or fun to make towards our class. I also achieved a goal by looking at facts about Flubber and making the tutorial for "How to make Flubber" with 2 different ways of making it with 2 different main ingredients, so that way I make sure everyone can make it at home. There was a couple of things that went well during this process, one of them was making the second 'type' of Flubber with the liquid detergent, and another thing that went well was my D.I.Y to do list. One thing that didn't really go well was my tutorial, after recording it I realized a clip didn't get recorded so I had to re-do the whole video. Now I finished the whole video I had to re-record and I now need to edit it and upload. Also another thing that did not go well is, I cannot do more than 6 D.I.Y's because I only have 1 more week to finnish my project and it takes around 3 days to do all the research for that one D.I.Y, to make everything it needs to have to be on my blog, making the tutorial, editing the tutorial, printing out the ingredients and the pictures for the scrap book and experimenting.